* Waste Management sent out bills for the first quarter of 2022 by accident. DO NOT PAY THOSE BILLS. If you did contact them to ask for a refund.
- WasteAway will begin trash service on January 1, 2022. There will be no interruption in service.
- Residents will automatically be signed up. Waste Management, previous contractor, is helping with transitioning customers.
- Bills will be on a quarterly basis beginning January 1, 2022. Residents $50.55 and Seniors $45.45
- Cart’s will be delivered beginning December 27th. Extra totes are available for a fee by calling WasteAway. If you don’t receive a tote or a letter by January 1st then you may call them to inquire.
- Pick up days will by Thursday & Friday every week. Each resident will receive a letter stating the day of their collection. First pick up days are Thursday, January 6, 2022 and Friday, January 7, 2022.
- 1 large item is permitted per week. Mattresses must be wrapped in plastic to dispose of.
- Curbside Recycling is not included.
- Residents outside the Village are not included in this contract. If an individual wants to inquire about options WasteAway has for non-residents you will contact them directly.
- Waste Management’s last pick up will be December 29, 2021. Carts will be retrieved between December 29-December 31, 2021. If you cart hasn’t been picked up by January 2, 2022 please call Customer Service at (866) 797-9018.